Spider-ific Halloween Craft

It can be hard to come up with fun craft ideas for toddlers, but this is a cute and easy one kiddos of all ages will enjoy!

Paint your child’s palm and fingers, minus the thumb with black paint
*Here’s a tip, add a small dab of dish soap to the paint for easy clean up.

Press down on a piece of orange paper.
Repeat, but this time overlap the palm and have the fingers go in the opposite direction.

Glue on some googly eyes and Voila! you have a Spooky Spider!!
I had some black bat confetti so the boys also glued those around the spider as well.

These can make a really cute card for Halloween. We sent a picture of all three hand print spiders together, with a note and a photo of each boy in costume to our Aussie Uncle already. Hopefully it arrives in time for Halloween!

Comments

1. ~Shannon~ says:
  2. MealPlanningMama says:
  3. ModernMom says:
  4. Joann Mannix says:
  5. Christine says:
  6. parenting ad absurdum says:
  7. When you guys use black paint for crafts such as these cute spiders, what brand are you using?? I bought the washable Crayola… Its too watery I find.

Thanks

• momvstheboys says:

I’m not sure what brand it was, it may not have even been washable paint. I find a blob of dishsoap in any paint comes out really well.

8. These are so cute. I wish I had the internet when My older children were small. I loved doing crafts with them. Now my daughter has her own line of homemade creams lotions and potions. My son is such a beautiful wood worker. He made a beautiful bench for my hubby and I for Christmas. Now our youngest is 13 and likes to cook. So it looks like my old age I will be soft with a great seat and lots of food. I raised them right. LOL

Yikes ugly spiders. Kids would have fun making these. Does the paint come of clothes easily too? 🙂

10. Darren Scrubb says:

Creative and cool looking spiders I am sure many children will enjoy making for Halloween.

11. These are super cute! My little grandson has many projects that are made with his little hands like this.We like to keep them and I am making a scrapbook of them. This will be a nice addition.

Trackbacks

1. […] a craft idea to do with your little ones? These awesome Handprint Spiders from Mom Vs The Boys are not only easy but great fun for the […]