Balsamic Honey Glazed Oven Roasted Carrots

Does anyone else get tired of the same side dishes night after night? I admit I don’t have an unlimited supply of favourite recipes when it comes to side dishes and I’m guilty of serving the same ones over and over. Recently, I was on the hunt for a new veggie side dish and found this amazing recipe for oven roasted carrots (found here)

roasted carrots

After being sprinkled with some salt, pepper, thyme and paprika and a little olive oil, the carrots go right in the oven at 400 degrees for 20 minutes.  Next  pull the baking tray out of the oven and drizzle with  2 tablespoons of olive oil, 3 tablespoons of honey, and 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.  Pop them back into the oven for about 5 more minutes. Easy Peasy and soooo tasty! The carrots come out with a slight crunch and the taste is amazing!

Balsamic Honey Glazed Roasted Carrots

• 1 tsp balsamic vinegar
Instructions
  1. Spread baby carrots out evenly on a baking sheet lined with tin foil
  2. Drizzle carrots with 1 tbs of olive oil
  3. Season with salt, pepper, thyme, and paprika
  4. Bake for 20 minutes at 400 F
  5. Pull carrots out of the oven, drizzle with 2 tbs olive oil, honey, and balsamic vinegar
  6. Place carrots back in the oven for 5 more minutes
  7. Remove and enjoy!

Balsamic honey glazed roasted carrots

Comments

1. These sound awesome! Thanks for sharing 🙂

2. Olivia L says:

When do I put the vinegar in? Also, what temperature should the oven be at?

3. Oh I am so trying this! I LOVE recipes with balsamic vinegar!

4. ummmm these look AMAZING!! i love glazed carrots

5. Looks AMAZING! can’t wait to try it out!

6. Thanks for the mention, glad you enjoyed the recipe!

7. Mmmm! This Recipe looks and sounds delicious! I’ll definitely be trying it with local honey from Franklin Farm Herbals in Bethany Ontario.

8. Linda Bragg says:

These sound amazing. I absolutely have to make them and I am pinning to my pinterest board Thanks for sharing.

9. Anne Taylor says:

I love roasted veggies! These wee carrots look delish! Thanks for the recipe!

10. I just love carrots. I have to make this for dinner for my family.

11. Debbie White Beattie says:

I’m going to make this recipe because I love carrots but I’ve never seen this recipe before but it looks really good

12. Judy Cowan says:

Would make for a nice side dish. Since we eat lots of carrots over the winter, new ways to prepare them are always great!

13. Love this recipe and I love balsamic vinegar

Going to try this,my grandson is a big fan of carrots

I love baby carrots! They are my favourite veggie. i have to give this a try!

16. I am hoping to make these for our Christmas dinner.

17. My youngest is coming home for a late Christmas early January. Thinking of making these with a roast for our family dinner.

My grandson is a huge fan of carrots so i’m going to make him this on the weekend

I don’t really like carrots but I think that I’d like these 🙂